Sunday brunch at The Hoxton

7/28/2015 Megan 0 Comments




There's a new hotspot in town and it's called The Hoxton. Well actually I think it's safe to say it's The Hoxton's restaurant Lotti's. 
After hearing so many good stories about The Hoxton in London I couldn't wait to visit the hotel when it opened in Amsterdam. Lotti's is a great place to meet up with friends, louning in the Chesterfields while sipping a cocktail or enjoying some delicious food. 
We went there last weekend with friends for a good old Sunday brunch. Oh my, I love brunch so much and Lotti's didn't disappoint. I went off blogger-modus and took only one picture of the food and to be honest it isn't doing the food justice. They had a brunch buffet and literally everything was delicious. Our favorite was the caesar salad and the salmon. But don't forget to leave a little room for their amazing strawberry cheesecake! 
To.die.for.

ph. first 2 by yours truly. Last one I grabbed from Pinterest.

0 reacties:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!